Unfortunately, the Flytlab Lift Vaporizer has been discontinued. We recommend the following three devices in its place.
Flytlab Lift Vaporizer Includes:
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 2 x Glass Lip Pieces
- 1 x Cleaning tool
- 1 x Power plug
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Silicone sleeve
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Micro USB
- 1 x Flytlab sticker
The Lift vaporizer is the latest herb vaporizer produced by Flytlab. This vape device has the similar qualities of the original Flytlab H2FLO Elite, lightweight and easy-to-use for dry herb materials. If you are curious what makes the Flytlab a good choice for a portable vaping device, below is a quick description of this product including its features and how it works.
The Flytlab Lift embodies a powerful product with is exemplary features at first glance, extremely compact, dry herb ceramic oven, magnetic flip-lip, and smart heating system. It was even recognized as the best tasting herbal vaporizer of 2017.
Key Features of Flytlab Lift Vaporizer
One-button design (color coded)
This is one of the best features of the Flytlab it has one-button design making it suitable for beginners. This device turns on and off within 3 clicks.
The Flytlab is built with ceramic oven, which means it utilizes conduction/convection heating system (hybrid). So, if you prefer vaping concentrates like herbs, this model is a good match for your vaping preference. You can really enjoy tasteful vapor when using the Flytlab Lift.
This dry herb vaporizer boasts of a retractable mouthpiece. Outer layer is made of pyrex glass and heat resistant thermoplastic core. The mouthpiece also serves as a packing tool when in session.
The unit is made for light-weight aluminum material, with clean air path system.
3 temperature settings
The Flytlab Lift has flexible temperature control range that comes in three settings, high (415°F-425°F), medium (395°F-405°F) and low (365°F-375°F). The 3 temperature settings feature gives user the chance to customize the heat according to his or her personal preference.
Fast and efficient
The Flytlab Lift can easily heat and within 25-38 seconds, you can already start vaping at low temperature and wait for at least 2 minutes for you to enjoy the desired temperature setting.
Another feature of the Flytlab Lift is its auto-shut off. This is perfect when you accidentally left it open, rest assured this device will automatically cool down on its own to retain the dry herbs and avoid draining the battery.
The Flytlab Lift battery provides at least 13 to 20 bowls when fully charged. This may also vary based on user’s heating preference. Charging is done via micro USB. Charging time will require approximately 2 hours.
The Flytlab products including the Lift are backed with 10 years warranty coverage. This coverage applies on manufacturing defects and starts after date of purchase.
Ceramic Herb Capacity
As mentioned the Flytlab has ceramic herb oven and has the capacity to accommodate approximately 0.6 grams of herb materials. The ceramic chamber is built with mesh screen to prevent burning the herbs. When set on low and mild temperature can provide decent and tasteful vapor. If you want to enjoy cloudy vapor, the temperature setting must be at the highest.
The Flytlab Lift has heating time of 60 seconds. This vaporizer has not enough draw resistance, making it ideal for newbies. The temperature must be completely regulated by the user to control the heat and ensure a steady temperature during a vaping session.
With its retractable mouthpiece, user can easily hide this vaporizer and carry it anywhere. The Flytlab comes in two shades, black and white, allowing user to use it with discreet even in public places.
Cleaning the Flytlab Lift
When cleaning the Flytlab, make sure the device is completely turned off and the ceramic oven has cooled. Use the provided cleaning brush to remove traces of herb materials inside the oven. You can simply wipe the mouthpiece with clean wipes. See to it that you dedicate regular cleaning to this unit after each vaping session to enjoy a functional vapoprizer.
Have you finally decided the type of vaporizer to buy? If you prefer vaping dry herbs, the Flytlab should be among your top choices because aside from being lightweight, it may possess all the features you want for a modern type of concentrate pen vaporizer.
Flytlab Lift Portable Vaporizer Review
When it comes to choosing a portable vaporizer there are so many options with so many special features on the market these days that it can be hard to make a choice, even if you already know what features you are looking for. The Flytlab Lift Vaporizer page might help make that decision easier for you. Our reviews are based on testing and usage by our own team as well as real user feedback from our customers.
The Flytlab Lift is very portable and discrete as it will fit right in your pocket with plenty of room to spare. It is also extremely easy to use with only one button on the unit. The 3 different temperature setting give you a pretty good range of heat to work with including: 415°F - 425°F, 395°F - 405°F and 365°F - 375°F. This gives you good overall control and allows you to choose how you heat your herbs. Customers like this because some herbs are more dense and create thicker vapor clouds but needs a little more heat than others. Most people enjoy the mild cloud and good flavor produced but if you are looking for huge vapor clouds this might not be the right choice for you.
Lets take a look below at some of the most impressive features making this a very popular selection.
• Vapor Quality: The Flytlab Lift offers you good flavor along with enough heat to step it up a little bit whenever you want to. This often depends on where you are at the time of use or even what kind of herbs you are using. Either way you can expect a good vapor cloud with good flavor compared to most other portable dry herb vaporizers. There is semi restricted air flow in order to conserve but still enjoy the flavor of your herbs as much as possible.
• Portability & Discreteness: As far as being portable and discrete, everyone loves this device. The Lift is only 4 inches tall and very thin so you are getting a very compact vape that you can take anywhere you choose to go. It still has some luxuries that other units this size simply don’t offer like an oven that fits 0.6 g of your favorite herbs. This helps with discreteness because you don’t have to keep emptying, cleaning and refilling it. You can just pull it out of your pocket and use it whenever you want without concern. Additionally, it heats up to your desired temperature in 20-30 seconds with a full 2 minutes before the heat shuts off. You can just use it again if you choose just click the button.
• Ease of Use & Maintenance: With only 1 button and 3 well spaced temperature settings it doesn’t get much easier than this. Some vapes are frustrating because they offer you so many different different settings, options and features but you don’t have to worry about that with the Lift. Flytlab has kept this as simple to use for your convenience but without sacrificing many of the things that matter most such as flavor and efficiency. Most portable vapes produce vapor that simply doesn’t taste as good as you hope for but you don’t have to worry about that here.
• Efficiency: If you think that efficiency is one of the more important considerations this could be the choice for you. First, the restricted air flow helps to heat slower while still giving you the ability to pull medium to larger vapor clouds without sacrificing flavor. The auto shut off will also help conserve by not over heating your herbs. You can still use very finely ground herbs and not have to worry about burning it up after just a few good pulls.
• Temperature & Control Settings: The temperature settings are perfect for this device as well as most portable vaporizers. You are getting 3 heat settings: high, 415°F - 425°F, medium: 395°F - 495°F and low: 365°F - 375°F. There is also an auto shut off feature that will turn the heat off after 2 minutes. They kept this very simple.
• Battery: Your new Lift comes with a battery that performs better than we expected. It usually last about 15+ bowls and about a day before needing to charge with medium-heavy usage.
• Design & Construction Quality: The Lift is about 4 inches tall and looks like a pretty cool portable vaporizer. It is made from lightweight aluminum alloy so it is pretty strong and still very light. Most users like the glass mouthpiece for the best flavor, which retracts when you are not using it so you never have to worry about that breaking while you travel or move around.
• Warranty: 10 Year Warranty! Yes Flytlab has one of the best warranty policies because they stand behind their products.
The Flytlab Lift is a great choice for anyone who wants a very portable & discreet dry herb vaporizer that delivers a good sized vapor cloud along with the true taste of your herbs. Having the large chamber can be very convenient too. All in all it looks pretty cool and is built very well.