The Kanger Protank 2 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizers but with the introduction of a glass tank! The Protank 2 is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter.
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads (interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
- Bottom Coil
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- Unlike other Kanger Tanks, the Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks:
- This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill).
- Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
The Kangertech Pro Tank provides updated features that previous versions did not. There are a series of differences between the Kangertech Pro Tank II Clearomizer and the Kangertech Pro Tank. They are as follows:
- Glue free for easy replacement of parts.
- Pyrex tank is completely replaceable.
- An overall stronger, more durable tank base.
- Is compatible with a 510 Drip tip.
- Will work on a 510 threaded without an adapter.
- Screw on Cap.
The features of this new vaporizer are simply stunning. Frequent smokers will enjoy the new and improved flexibility of the product, while traditional smokers will enjoy the way it looks and feels.
- Bottom coil.
- Has 2.5 ml capacity.
- A 100% Pyrex glass tank.
- Has replaceable atomizer heads.
The amazing upgrades made to the Pro Tank II have reached the expectations of many vapers around the globe. For example, the Pro Tank has the capacity to last longer than previous versions without any effort on the user’s part. The way the system is setup allows smokers longer periods of use before a refill is necessary. The Pro Tank uses a wicking system to heat up e-liquid smoke that is crucial to vaping, so don’t be surprised if it takes a minute to get the product working at first.
Regardless of the type of vaper user you are, you will love having easy access to e-liquid and longer refill times in between uses. The KangerTech Pro Tank II Clearomizer will fulfill your needs and then some. Just remember, when using a glass tank be sure not to overfill it with liquid and take the time to properly clean it often to prevent blockage inside the tank. Following these simple rules will make your vaporizer last for years!
- 1 x Kanger Protank 2 (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 x 510 Drip tip
- 2 x Atomizer Head for Kanger Protank
- 1 x Handbook