Unfortunately, the Pulsar APX Wax Vaporizer has been discontinued. We recommend the following three devices in its place.
Pulsar is back with a selective wax version of their hugely popular APX compact vaporizer. The new APX Wax Vaporizer blends the affordability and feel of the first APX with a propelled Tripe Quartz Rod Atomizer, bringing about a progressive wax vaporizer that will perpetually change the way you appreciate dabs
Pulsar APX Wax Vaporizer Includes:
- 1 x 1100mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Quartz Rod Triple Coil Atomizer
- 1 x Quartz Chamber
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Pulsar APX W Features:
- Cool Design to Grip in your Hand
- Triple Coil Quartz Rod Atomizer
- 1 Year Warranty (with manufacturer)
- Compact - Size of Half your Palm
- Really Lightweight (0.45lb)
Pulsar APX Wax is one of the smallest sized vaporizers in the market today. Built to be excellent with oil and wax only, this unit is considerably smaller than the Pulsar APX for herbs. With just 3.5 inches tall it has the most effective unadulterated triple quartz rod chamber highlight at any point produced by Pulsar. It utilizes a capable 1100mAh lithium battery that can keep going for up to one and a half hour. Charging also takes about one and a half hours. The 5-second warmth time can start up its triple Quartz atomizer with a 0.7 ohm resistance. It's pure quartz atomizer equally circulates warmth with super solid Borosilicate glass mouthpiece. Different highlights incorporate five-minute security auto close off and 5-click button locking capacity.
I was awed by the assembling nature of such a little unit. It feels strong in your grasp, buttons are responsive, and the LED lights are brilliant and simple to see. The mouthpiece is pleasantly planned, free from deformities and fits cozily on the atomizer.
The atomizer itself is a quartz dish with three quartz rod wrapped with metal coils. Coils are pleasantly wrapped and warmed equitably on the gadget. Generally, the assembling nature of the unit is great.
In spite of the fact that the Pulsar APX is only four inches long and a standout amongst the most smaller vaporizers accessible. Pulsar has gone an additional mile to make this new vaporizer much smaller than its antecedent. With only 3.5 inches tall, envision how Pulsar can influence such to a little gadget yet huge in execution. It has a smooth finish and a pleasant look to it. The Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer comes in five distinct colors to choose from Black, Blue, Silver, THC Element, and Black Out Edition.
Not at all like the dry herb unit Pulsar makes, this one has a settled temperature rate for warming the concentrates, just on the grounds that various temperatures are not required. Hold the single button to connect with the warming component and discharge it when you are happy with your draw. The three quartz coils included on it give it somewhat more power compared with most other single or double curl units. The benefit of this is an all the more intense hit giving significantly denser vapor and bigger mists. Quartz coils additionally help with saving a greater part of the concentrates flavor. The utilization of quartz is fabulous for guaranteeing that the majority of your wax gets vaporized with little to none of it stalling out within the atomizer.
As we said above, what sets this unit apart from other traditional wax units is the 3 Quartz Coil atomizer. Three coils pack an extra punch to the draw providing denser vapor and larger clouds.
We would describe this unit as a “puncher” concentrate unit, meaning it’s meant for swift potent hits. We believe it to be more intended as a hit it and quit it style unit, which is ideal for those looking to get quick sessions. The quartz coils helps maintain the flavor on your wax however because it is resistant to higher temperatures.
- Pulsar hit it out of the park regarding style once again! The THC molecule design looks excellent, but it isn’t as eye catching as the Ras Terms design, making it a viable option for
- With a low price point, the APX Wax is one of the most affordable handheld wax vaporizers without going for a cheap pen.
- The feel of the vaporizer itself is excellent. The quartz chamber screws on firm and the mouthpiece fit like a glove. It is worth saying because a lot of vaporizers in this price point looks cheap.
- Once the coils are heated up, you have instant heat at the press of a button. Consumers can either hold the button as they draw or opt for short pulses of heat to ensure consistent vapor quality and temperature.
- I couldn't think of many cons. For a low priced vaporizer, truth be told it performs well over its value point. You won't be overwhelmed with how stunning it is, yet you'll be enjoyably astounded at how sensibly it performs at the cost.
- No temperature control